Monday, May 17, 2010

3.5 Mile Run a good cure for a Hangover?

I always pride myself for doing it all.. all the time but this time it may have been too much. lol.

I went out in SF to club Roe to celebrate my good friend Mari's bday and didn't get home to south Bay until 4AM.

I set my alarm for 7am which either went off or not but I didn't wake up until 8:15AM and the practice with Team Challenge was at 8:30AM! Needless to say I was late.

I was still able to run and made it in time to get a gift from our coach Randy! I got this tile that says "Success" on it with several other people for our efforts in either fundraising, training, or enthusiasm. Very honored!



"Success"

So I was not able to run the hole 3.5 miles since I didn't feel too well but I did run/walk it and I sweat out the toxins from the night before. I'm really glad I did it too!



Group Photo at Los Gatos Creek Trail

I am glad I made it the Recommittment Breakfast hosted by my mentor Deanna where their was a delicious breakfast spread and all these pictures from our trainings. I am officially doing this race. I have met my fundraising goal, have run half of the distance of the race, and turned in my hotel paper work for that weekend!



Recommitment Breakfast- I am all in!

We are less than 2 months away!

This week I'll get to do 8 miles! I'll let you know it goes. :)

More photos from group training here.

No comments:

Post a Comment