Friday, April 23, 2010

Sharkies Organic Energy Sports Chews

Okay before I get my weekend started I wanted to quickly review Sharkies Organic Energy Sports Chews in Watermelon Scream Flavor.

I did not like them at all. I put some in my jacket pocket on my 5ish mile run yesterday just to test out how they taste and made me feel and yes it did give a boost of energy but it was sooo sticky. It was sticking to the side of my teeth and I literally had to rip it off and either spit out or swallow whole. So I'm pretty much done with that brand. The taste was okay but not definitely not worth enduring that nasty sticky-ness.



I'll let you guys know what I think of other chews. I haven't ventured on to the GU stuff but I have a feeling I won't like it. But I'll test it out when I test out running in shorts. haha. We'll see.

Tomorrow morning I'm running 6ish miles and then heading to my friend's funeral in SF!! Its gonna be a fun filled weekend!!

No comments:

Post a Comment